Why Multifamily property investment? Here are Giro Katsimbrakis’ 6 terrific reasons:
- More rents coming in means cash flow on a multifamily property will always be greater than that of a single family.
- More units means less risk. Say you lose a tenant in a single family house–you’ve lost 100% of your income. Now, say you lose a tenant in a four-family property–you’ve still got three rents coming in, so you can still pay your expenses.
- Five single family houses means five roofs to repair, five lawns to maintain, five destinations to travel. One five-family property means everything’s all in one place and economies of scale are in your favor.
- There’s less competition in the multifamily market, believe it or not, because nobody is teaching investors how to pull it off!
- Bigger cash flow means more money with which to hire management companies so you can focus on locating and financing.
- When you sell your properties later on down the line, the returns will be much larger. Complexes cost more than single family houses, and they obtain a greater appreciation too.
This list should help you understand why, though you may know individuals who have made a fair amount of money flipping single family homes, anyone you know who has acquired extreme wealth probably did it through multifamily investments. Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? If so, contact Giro Katsimbrakis of NMIG today!
Giro Katsimbrakis & the National Multifamily Investors Group
Giro Katsimbrakis has twenty years of real estate business experience. He began as a leasing agent for Kiska Developers in New York City, where he later became Director of Sales. He eventually started his own company, East River Properties, and expanded his operation to Las Vegas and Arizona. In Dallas, he founded Distressed Property Wholesalers (DPW Properties) which he is currently in the process of expanding nationwide. Throughout his career, Giro has bought and sold millions of dollars worth of real estate, and has rehabbed over 400 properties. He recently founded the National Multifamily Investors Group (NMIG), a company committed to providing top notch real estate education and training for anyone experience to gain success and wealth through multifamily investing.
Giro Katsimbrakis knows that investing is all about creating and implementing a successful business model. All clients of NMIG sit down with an expert investor trained to help identify and achieve financial goals. Team members not only provide you with the roadmap, they help guide you through each and every step of the way. But when all is said and done, they treat you not just as a client, but as a partner.